When you’re searching for the right walk-in tub for your home, we recognize that as a buyer you have many options. In this 22 part video series we explain many of the critical differences for you to be aware of before you make your investment. These videos will help you save time and avoid costly mistakes that many homeowners make when buying and installing a walk-in bathtub.
The multi-part series below compares Ella walk-in tubs to other national walk-in tub brands, and was presented by Nic Boatner, and experienced walk-in tub installer and owner of Fox Valley Home Services.
Video playlist is also available to view on Youtube
- Why Ella Walk In Tubs
- Durable Rustproof Walk-in Tub Frame
- More Leveling Legs – Stronger Foundation
- Four Port – 2″ Dual Drain Technology
- Strategic Therapeutic Jetting
- Exceptional, Unique Door Designs
- Unique Door Locking System
- Wheelchair Accessible Walk-In Tubs
- Two Seat Walk-In Tubs
- Ella Walk-in Tub Features
- Faucet Choices
- Acrylic vs. Fiberglass Gelcoat
- Under the Deck – View on Piping
- Assembly, Jetting & Testing in Chicago
- Importance of Choosing Ella Dealers
- Understanding Walk-In Tub Sales Techniques
- Independent Foot Massage / Pump
- Lay-Down Tubs
- Ella Innovative Accessories
- Superior Packaging
- Extension Panels – Making The Perfect Fit For Your Tub
- Why Ella Walk In Tubs Are the Best Choice
22. Why Ella Walk In Tubs Are the Best Choice
In the final chapter, Nic gives gives his final thoughts and suggestions on what an educated consumer should look for and what to expect when purchasing a walk-in tub.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this video are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Ella’s Bubble’s. These videos were created with the intent to educate and inform viewers on topics not limited to the purchase, installation and use of walk-in tubs.