Fox Valley Home Services and TubToday Guarantee
When Fox Valley Home Services and TubToday was created, we set out to provide households with a simple alternative to the hassle and sky-high costs of traditional home renovations. Remodeling your bathroom should be an exciting time, and it can be when you work with the right partner.
We are committed to delivering the best product, the best service, and the best overall experience in the bathroom remodeling industry. We stand behind our commitments – we guarantee it!
We pledge to respect YOU
- We will communicate with you throughout your project. We believe in “no surprises” and will not frustrate you with a lack of information. We will confirm your purchase, let you know when the materials for your bathroom have arrived and have been double-checked by our production team. We will contact you to schedule the installation of your new bathroom, and follow up to make sure everything is just right. Proactive communication is OUR job, not yours.
- We will provide you with proof that Fox Valley Home Services and TubToday products are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. With over 100 years of in-depth testing and evaluation, the Good Housekeeping Seal is one of the most recognized symbols of consumer protection and is only awarded to the very best products and services. We are very proud to have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, which provides added peace of mind for our customers.
- We will fully explain theFox Valley Home Services and TubToday Customer Referral Program to you. We believe that positive references are the best possible indicator of us delivering on our commitments. We encourage our customers to participate in our Referral Program, where you can help your colleagues, friends, and family find the best value in remodeling, and also earn a reward for yourself! ($100 for every customer referred, and $100 credit for them as well.)
- We will ask you to write a review about our performance. Within 2 weeks of your installation, an independent Customer Research/Survey company will contact you to get your unfiltered and unbiased assessment of our company. We take this feedback very seriously and deeply appreciate our customers taking the time to provide it. This way we can continuously improve upon the service we provide.
We pledge to respect YOUR TIME
- We will be on time to your design consultation appointment. Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for a company to show up. We know that your time is valuable and if for some reason we are not on time, we will credit you $100 off your quote. No excuses, no exclusions.
- We will be on time to install your new bathroom. Again, we will respect your time, and if for some reason we are late, we will credit you $100 off your purchase.
- We will respond in a timely manner to any service issues. If you have any service issues or questions/concerns, please contact us! Our staff is always ready to help, and if you need a service appointment for any reason, we will schedule it with you for a convenient date and time. We will absolutely NOT “play it by ear.” Many other companies don’t treat service requests with the appropriate urgency and will tell you things such as “we’ll try to send someone out on Wednesday afternoon if they finish their job that morning.” We all know how that ends up. No one ends up coming to resolve YOUR issue, and you waste hours of your valuable time waiting for someone to arrive. That is not how we conduct business at Fox Valley Home Services and TubToday. We respect your time and will schedule any service appointments quickly and professionally.
We pledge to respect YOUR HOME
- We will make sure your home stays CLEAN. One of the main reasons home remodeling has a negative reputation is because all too often your home is left in worse condition than before the remodel by companies who view your home as a “jobsite.” We understand that your home is your pride and joy and in most cases your most valuable possession. We pledge to treat it as such. We will take the extra steps to make sure it is clean and protected before we begin installing your new bathroom, and we will clean up everything after the installation is complete.
- We will show you that we are fully insured with both liability insurance and worker’s compensation. No one expects things to go wrong, and most of the time they don’t, but that’s why it’s called insurance. If something should go wrong, you do not want to discover at that point that you have been working with a company that is not properly insured. Some other companies say they are fully insured but are not. We are, and we will provide you proof of our insurance documentation, so that you can rest assured.
- We will make things right. Another reason the home improvement industry often suffers from a poor reputation is that once you have paid for a project, some companies view your project as a ‘cost,’ with the objective suddenly becoming to finish as quickly as possible, cutting corners in the process. We will not do that. We believe in doing things right, and we will review the end-of-project review form with you BEFORE beginning the installation of your new bathroom. If you cannot rate us as “Outstanding” on any criteria at the end of the installation, please tell us, and we will make it right. We do not believe in “good enough.”
We pledge to respect YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY
- We will provide you with the Fox Valley Home Services and TubToday Product Warranty. Our commitment is to provide you with the best products. If for any reason there is EVER a problem with our acrylic remodeling products, you have the peace of mind knowing that they are covered by our warranty for as long as you own your home.
- We will transfer your warranty to a new owner if you sell your home within two years of the installation of your new bathroom. This is a definite value you can include with your home if you choose to sell it.